Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Instead of a video post

I tried to video blog this morning, but the resolution was really low, and instead of trying to fix it, I just said, forget it.
So, instead, here is "Kim Speaks the News" in print: 

I was surprised when I found out about the Shriver-Schwarzenegger divorce. I thought the whole 'opposites attract' thing really worked for them. I think what disappoints me most is that just when I thought California had rid themselves of the Governator, suddenly he's everywhere.

And speaking of things I've heard enough of, Charlie Sheen has never been more popular OR talked about.  He'd like everyone to think he planned that. But we know he didn't, hes just crazy.

Theres more stuff I don't want to hear any more about, but I wont subject you to it.

In local news, there are parts of Sacramento that I don't ever want to visit at night. Although, it is nice to hear from a stranger how pretty I am, it sounds less sincere when they hit me up for money right after.  

No comments:

Post a Comment