Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

When Informercials Understate..

Spacebag commercials promise a lot. First, they show closets full of clothes overflowing onto the floor and visibly frustrated homeowners, then magically its turned into a closet full of plastic bags, which apparently pleases the once frustrated homeowners.

Where am I going with this? Well, I collect a lot of crap I don't need. For example, I have about seven pieces of hard luggage, and I don't travel. Now that we're moving to California, I'm starting to get concerned that some people might suggest that I don't need ten vintage cocktail dresses. Solution? Spacebags. I have never gotten more excited about a plastic bag. The only thing that the commercial got wrong was that the woman was not excited enough. The Before and After for me was something like this:



I had to call my mom, I was THAT excited. I have never felt more domestic, and I am, as I type, doing laundry and cooking a full turkey dinner. So, yeah.

1 comment: