Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mom Burn




I was sitting in my parent's living room, visiting my mother at about 8 o'clock this evening, and we were talking friendly about the parents of people she works with, and the company who mows her lawn in Florida, when my mother stood up, and walked into the dinning room, and I followed her. "Pie?" She asks. I decline. "Coffeecake?" I decline. "Do you need anything?" She says, as she sifts through her pantry, I say quickly, No.
 
Her pantry has had the same dry goods in it since I was in high school. There have been multiple logo changes --full companies have gone out of business-- since she replaced any of that food. We move into the laundry room, and out onto the porch. She hugs me and says "Alright then, Goodnight sweetheart." Except I wasn't leaving. Well, I was now, but I hadn't thought I was before. I didn't even have my shoes on.

I was kicked out of my own house by my own mother. burn.

Also, I saw six skunks. two biggins and four little ones. They were very
cute, and I did get a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment