Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sicko

So, it amazes me that in a matter of a few days, I could go from perfectly healthy, so healthy that I would rub my healthiness in the faces of sick people, to half dead with some sort of monster cold. And no, I haven't ever heard of karma.

Being a sick person has a few benefits though. Its the only time where you can be visibly inebriation at work, and your co-workers will pity you. You can wander around a grocery store in your pajamas and its almost justified. But aside from those two things, there are no benefits.

I can say without a doubt Nyquil is the best cold medicine out there. Other than tasting like a mix of gum drops and Jager, its perfect. I've been a walking meth lab for two days now, and nothing works as well as Nyquil. Its the night-time, sniffling, sneezing, kill-anything-that-moves cold medicine. Its what you take when you want to just sleep until its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment