Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spooky Scary

In case you hadn't notice, Halloween is less than a week away. Last year, I bought tons of candy. I figured we'd need it; we lived in a well-established neighborhood in the middle of town. But much to my chagrin, my elderly neighbors turned all their lights off to discourage trick or treating; a tactic that worked surprisingly well. We had left over candy until Easter. So, after that epic disappointment, I'm wondering if I should buy any candy at all. But then, theres always that very slim chance we might get totally hammered (I mean-- a lot of kids might come by. Lets be honest, theres more than just a slim chance I'm going to get hammered). Just in case, I'd better buy eight bags of candy. You know, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment