Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"You are a Master Ikea Shopper."

Mostly it's luck.

I might get addicted to this whole buying a ton of crap wicked cheap thing.

Because we got rid of almost all of our furniture before the move, Mike and I needed a few things for our new place: Two Dressers, a sofa, three bookcases, a trash bin, and a lamp shade. We also needed Swedish meatballs, and our new neighbor was nice enough to treat us to dinner at the IKEA restaurant. $21 bucks for four adults. We are a cheap date.

We cleaned up. IKEA's As-Is section was 30% today-- so we saved 62% on everything. WOOT.

We're using some of the money we saved on home delivery, which rocks since we live on the second floor and everything is already assembled, so tomorrow we'll be rocking out, sitting on our new, delivered furniture like kings. But for now, we just have meatball breathe, which is ok too.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have furniture now because you don't look so tall when I skype you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous that you have an IKEA near by. Would you believe I've never been to one!?

    Thanks so much for including Domestic Adventure on your blogroll. It is greatly appreciated!

    xo,
    - e

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! Thanks for checking out my Blog. You really inspire me to be creative... and then I remember I'm a renter.

    ReplyDelete